- Wiadomości i Analityka
- Centrum pomocy i wsparcia
- STARA STRONA CBONDS
The National Bank of the Republic of Belarus (NBRB) is the central bank and an independent government agency of the Republic of Belarus that is responsible for maintaining price stability, ensuring banking system stability and efficient, reliable and secure functioning of the payment system of Belarus. The National Bank of the Republic of Belarus operates under the Constitution of the Republic of Belarus, the Banking Code of the Republic of Belarus, laws of the Republic of Belarus, regulatory legal acts of the President of the Republic of Belarus, and the Statute of the National Bank of the Republic of Belarus.
One of the functions of the NBRB is to issue the National Bank's securities. There are the following types of securities of the NBRB:
• Short-term bonds of the NBRB, i.e., debt securities with a maturity of up to 1 year, issued at a discount to nominal value;
• VO NB phys., i.e., the National Bank's bearer bonds denominated in foreign currency with coupon payments;
• O NB, i.e., the National Bank's bonds with a maturity of up to 1 year. Depending on the issue decision, there can be both discount and coupon bonds;
• VO NB, i.e., the National Bank's yield interest bonds denominated in freely convertible currency, for legal entities.
|2012-09-05||New bond issue: September 05 National Bank of Belarus placed BYR 849,761.4m in short-term bonds|
|2012-08-29||New bond issue: August 29, NB of Belarus placed BYR 1,369,059.9m in bonds|
|2012-08-01||New bond issue: August 01 National Bank of Belarus placed BYR 1,607,822.5m in bonds|
|2012-06-14||New bond issue: June 13, 2012 NB of Belarus placed BYR 2 196 bn in bonds|
|2008-01-31||Initial placement results for Belarus National bank’s bond issue # 569|